To advance our commitment to women’s leadership and progress towards gender equity, YWCA Queensland is pleased to offer the inaugural Leadership Internship in 2015. Develop your personal and professional skills with this unique, once-in-a-lifetime internship opportunity.
The 12-month role includes:
- Participation in World YWCA Council in Thailand
- Inclusion in six YWCA Queensland board meetings
- A 1:1 mentoring session with our patron The Hon. Quentin Bryce
- A learning module from our successful and dynamic Diploma of Management program
- The opportunity to devise and implement a joint project with an international YWCA organisation
We encourage women of all ages and backgrounds to apply for this opportunity. Click here to read the full terms and conditions.
Applications are now closed. The recipient will be announced in late August 2015.