To advance our commitment to women’s leadership and progress towards gender equity, YWCA Queensland is pleased to offer our Leadership Internship for 2016/17. Develop your personal and professional skills with this unique, once-in-a-lifetime internship opportunity.
The 12-month role includes:
- Participation in the UN Commission on the Status of Women, NGO Forum, in New York, March 2017.
- Inclusion in six YWCA Queensland board meetings
- Access to 5 networking/engagement activities as YWCA Queensland’s guest.
- An hour meeting with the staff member most relevant to your desired profession and 3 follow up meetings, throughout the year.
- A one on one meeting with a YWCA Queensland board member and CEO/senior manager
- Speaking opportunity at a YWCA Queensland signature event
We encourage women of all ages and backgrounds to apply for this opportunity. Click here to read the full terms and conditions.
Applications will be opening soon.